Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Shooting the Spirit of Vatican 2 with a shotgun.

Ha, ha, ha!

Ha, ha. Got the priest's panties in a wad over at the Spirit of Vatican 2 blog with my post on Saint Francis. They hate it when those of us who are more traditional are able to reclaim our Saints and our heritage! ROTFLOL!


The "motivational poster" of Saint Francis was made by Hummerbrecher at the now defunct anathema-sit blog, and lovingly preserved by the Catholic Caveman.

Yours truly has been "banned" by the Spirit of Vatican 2 blog for awhile now, so I'd say I'm not doing too bad!

RS

9 comments:

Disciples said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Disciples said...

Roman Sacristan,

I lost your number and e-mail. Is tomorrow evening too early to get together?

ignorant redneck said...

I have this poster of St. Francis on my screen saver!

Unknown said...

Is that "Spirit of Vatican II" blog for real? It seems tongue in cheek to me -- or are they just that far over the edge??

Roman Sacristan said...

It's a parody blog. The Curt Jester is one of the contributors. (oops, that might be a Secret of the Spirit of Vatican II). It's all a conspiracy anyway, right? LOL

Roman Sacristan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roman Sacristan said...

Timothy Athanasius,
Unfortunately, this week and next are just bad for me. I have to get ready for Confirmations. Sicne the bishop is coming, I am running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to wrap my head around all the extra pontifical things that will need to be done at Mass.
Maybe after that?

Anonymous said...

Not a problem. I can't wait for the celebration of the Mass!

If I may ask, how do you post links on the side of your blog?

Roman Sacristan said...

In the area where you make a post, there is a tab for "template." Click on that and it will give you some options on what you can add to the sidebar.