Saturday, October 27, 2007

Please vote again.

Is this logo from Blogger's Choice Awards a true picture of cheaters running away with the trophy?

I don't know what is going on over at the Blogger's Choice Awards. It looks like the entire thing has been reset. Hardly any blogs have votes now, and when I logged in, it said my account had not voted for anything. I know they have had some problems with cheating in the past, but if they are having to do this, I am starting to take this contest much less seriously. Anyway, if you wouldn't mind, please vote for me ... again. This time it is OK to do so. You have to have an account, but if you've signed up before, then your account should still exist. Otherwise, it is free and easy to create an account. (And vote for the blogs in my sidebar as well).

Roman Sacristan page on Blogger's Choice Awards

RS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah..we gotta start again! lol