Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Another media prediction video

Here's another media prediction video, sort of like what I have posted before.

This one is a bit odd, in my opinion.



Interestingly, they seem to have a concept similar to what I predicted in regards to the historical recreations in AV.

The conclusion of the video is quite confusing. "Experience is the new reality." Most of the way we understand reality is based on our own experience, so I am not quite sure what they are trying to get at. Sounds more like it was not explained well enough in that the our reality will more likely be based on a different type of experience.

Some interesting concepts, but I would be extremely surprised to see any type of copyright laws disappear given the cop orate stronghold on things and how the owners of that intellectual property enlist corporate entities to help them retain their rights of ownership.

As I just heard in a song: "Nobody knows the future now; gonna find out — be patient."

RS

No comments: