Wednesday, December 20, 2006

What Sports Car Are You?

Another goofy quiz. How is it related to Christmas? Well, I would like the type of car I resemble. :)

I'm a Ferrari 360 Modena!



You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.


"Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.


I always find these funny that the premise of these tests is that you can determine someone's personality from 10 vague questions.
I took a similar test at another site a while back and was a Corvette, but I don't think a Ferrari was one of the "results"

RS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a Ford Mustang it appears.

You're an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money.

I was a bit surprised at your model, lol

Anonymous said...

The Office Manager at your parish an Audi tt

You're not the fastest, nor the most nimble, but you're cute and you have style. You're not intensely competitive, but when you pass by, everyone turns to look.