Friday, December 08, 2006

Happy Blog Birthday, Fr. Z.


The What Does The Prayer Really Say blog, written by Father John T. Zuhlsdorf (the only blogger with a biretta emotocon :) is celebrating his blogs first birthday.

His blog and prior What Does The Prayer Really Say articles in The Wanderer originally insprired me to start translating the prayers of the 2002 Roman Missal myself.
Along with the translations, his insights are very well written and blanced. Since he lives in Rome he has a better understanding of Vatican dealings, yet since he is from the United States, he is also able to explain things clearly to us back home.

His blog is the first on my list of favorites and should be a daily visit for anyone interested in the Catholic Church, liturgy, or translations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy blogday Fr. Z. :0)

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot! But... ummm... I think I'll pass on the cake.

(Did he lick that?)

o{]:¬/