I have just been "tagged" by The Lapped Catholic with the "5 Little-Known Things About Me" meme.
1) Although I am a cradle-Catholic, back in kindergarten, I was once in a commercial for a Baptist Church.
(I went to pre-school at this Baptist church's day-care. They just had all the kindergarteners walking in a line in front of the camera)
2) I was in Marine Junior R.O.T.C. and Civil Air Patrol for half a year in High School until we moved to another state.
3) I've won an Olympic race. (During our "Rome semester" in college, we took a trip to Greece and I won a footrace we had at the original stadium in Olympia.)
4) I've been to Space Camp ... twice.
5) I once met then Cardinal Ratzinger on the street just outside the Vatican. Got to talk with him a few minutes and was able to kiss his ring and receive his blessing. (Thanks to Fr. Clement, O.S.B. for being the one the Cardinal recognized)
I'm sure friends and family have many more to add.