Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Book Test

Sorry for not posting much. Real Life has been busy.

Just took an interesting "test" mentioned by dadwithnoisykids.

Like I have mentioned before, I always love how these things can make such a deep and detailed description based on less than ten questions. This particular one has only six questions. It's kind of like Quikie-mart personality tests.
My results?




You're The Catcher in the Rye!

by J.D. Salinger

You are surrounded by phonies, and boy are you sick of them! In an ongoing struggle to search for a land without phonies, you end up running away from everything, from school to consequences. In this process, you reveal that many people in your life have suffered torments and all you really want to do is catch them as they fall. Perhaps using a baseball mitt. Your biggest fans are infamous psychotics.

Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.


For those who are fans of this blog, remember, these test aren't really that accurate ... I hope.

RS

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAH!!! That's a good one. Doesn't sound at all like anyone in my family, especially YOU. I may take the test; I'll let you know.

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

You're Babar the King!
by Jean de Brunhoff

Though your life has been filled with struggle and sadness of late, you're personally doing quite well for yourself. All this success brings responsibility, though, and should not be taken lightly. Life has turned from war to peace, from damage to reconstruction, and this brings a bright new hope for everyone you know. These hopeful people look to you for guidance, and your best advice to them is to watch out for snakes. You're quite fond of the name "Celeste".

If you take the test more than once you get different questions.

Roman Sacristan said...

I think you only get different questions if you answer the questions differently.

Oddly, I don't even own a baseball mitt. ;)

dadwithnoisykids said...

I took the test a couple of times and it went downhill from Babar the King.

8(

Terry Nelson said...

funny - I would have thought I was catcher in the rye - turns out I'm the great gatsby.