Friday, May 11, 2007

Blogger Awards Discipline


From the comments of yesterday's post:

From akeatpayperpost:
Just wanted to let you know that after assessing the blog you mention here in this post, we have banned it from our site. This decision was made in the best interest of BloggersChoiceAwards.com, and to help maintain the integrity of it.
Thought you might be interested in this!


Good to see the Blogger Choice Awards is keeping the competition fair.

For those who haven't voted yet, please vote for me and the other good Catholic blogs (see my sidebar) out there. I'd still like to be much higher on the list (I would like to be above Whispers in the Loggia or, dare I try, even Cardinal O'Malley's blog. Although I would really love to get ahead of the athiests' blog).

RS

No comments: