Wednesday, January 16, 2008

No name meme

I guess since I was sorta tagged by Fr. Erik Richtsteig I'll fill this one out:

1. Do you wear a name tag at work? No, although my cassock could be considered my uniform at the parish.
2. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Ranger 4x4
3. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell? 2 crunchy tacos, a beef & potato burrito and a cheesy bean and rice burrito (with no fiesta sauce). (Yes, I'm well aware that it is not the healthiest of choices).
4. Have you ever had a garage sale? Not personally. I don't even have a garage.
5. What color is your iPod? I think I'm one of the few people in the world that still doesn't have one.
6. What kind of dog do you have? Don't have one.
7. What's for dinner tonight? Leftover Italian skillet type dish (my own creation).
8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? Beer. Old Rasputin X. Mmmmm, so good.
9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? Drive.
10. Last time you were sick? All last Fall. Allergy season here is murder.
11. How long is your hair? On head, very short ... however my beard is longer.
12. Are you happy right now? Yes, just finished Half Life 2 yesterday.
13. What did you say last? "Oooh, not good odds." (only have 36% chance of survival)
14. Who came over last? College friends from out of town.
15. Do you drink beer? I have a plate with my name on it on the wall of a pub for having had over 200 different types of beer (no, not all in the same night).
16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? I'm an only child, although I guess spiritually, since I'm Baptized I am adopted.
17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys? Hmmm, hard to decide between my Vatican key ring on my work keys or my Saint Benedict medal key ring on my home/car keys.
18. What did you get for graduation? A diploma and the need to find a job.
19. Whats in your pocket? Wallet, keys, handkerchif, rosary, and cell phone.
20. Who introduced you to Dane Cook? An old college buddy, and it was the monkey one.
21. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear? Ironically, no.
22. What DVD is in your DVD player? District B13
23. What's something fun you did today? Played Half Life 2 Episode 1
24. Who is/was the principal of your high school? First two years, Fr. George Tribou, then when we moved, I honestly don't know who was the pricipal at my other high school.
25. Has your house ever been TP'd? No.
26.What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"? Little furball of evil.
27. What are you listening to right now? "So Cold" by Breaking Benjamin.
28. Drinking? Homemade cafe latte.
29. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart? DVDs
30. When is your mom's birthday? April 11
31. When is your birthday? November 4
32. What's the area code for your cell phone? Same as my home phone.
33. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now? JCPenny
34. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? No.
35. How many states in the US have you been to? 34, I think.
36. What kind of milk do you drink? 2%
37. What are you going to do after this? Either make Divine Office Ordos or play a little Half Life 2 Episode 1.
38. Who was the last person you went shopping with? Myself.
39. What is your favorite fruit? Tomatoes (in just about any form except raw)
40. What about your favorite dessert? Tiramisu or gelati
41. What is something you need to go shopping for? I do need some new shirts.
42. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives? Nope.
43. What kind of car does one of your siblings drive? Only child.
44. Do you like pickles? They are OK. Although I really like those little party hors doeuvres ones.
45. How about olives? I prefer the green ones to the black ones, but I don't really eat them by themselves, I only occasionally cook with them.
46. What is your favorite kind of gum? I don't really chew gum. I guess Orbit is the last gum I had.
47. What is your favorite kind of juice? Orange.
48. Do you have any tan lines? I don't get out enough.
49. What hospital were you born in? Can't remember.

RS

No comments: