Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Classical lesiure reading


Well, I've been looking for some lesiure reading material, and finally last night, on a whim I went to the bookstore. I finally just decided to go look at the classics and they had a nice little selection of classics with a buy 2 get 1 free offer. So, I ended up getting "Don Quixote" by Miguel de Cervantes, "The Brothers Karamazov" by Fyodor Dostoevsky, and "The Three Musketeers" by Alexandre Dumas (yeah, those "little" books, LOL). All in all, getting those three for under $20 isn't too bad.
I'm starting with "Don Quixote."


Amusing so far, although I haven't read but the first few chapters.

RS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually if you want to really get serious. you should get some of the Don Martin works. esecially Festerbestertester. ie Don Martin steps out
S.W.