Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Basic Communication Skills People!

Carolina Cannonball over at The Crescat... posted a great clip from the Miss Teen USA pageant. Wow, did Miss Teen South Carolina actually say anything?



She reminded me of something Senator Ted Stevens had said a while back when talking about the internet. Now I was IT for a few years, and so we had to know about how network communications and the internet worked. I guess things have changed since I was in IT because what Senator Stevens says at the end of the clip is vastly different from what I learned (remember he is head of the senate commerce committee):



So of course, if you can't talk about the internet properly, it will get its revenge on you. :P



RS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hopefully the internet will get these people voted out of office!!