Thursday, April 10, 2008

Meme time again

I've been preoccupied with some pretty heavy things recently, so I'm a bit late on responding to this meme, but
(1)
Diane K at te-deum blog tagged me.

(2)
These are the rules:

1. When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Write 7 non-important things/habit/quirks about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favourite blogs.
5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.

(3)
1. I drink a can of low sodium V-8 every morning.
2. I am a beer enthusiast.
3. I am cursed with the family genes of being a night-owl.
4. I like tomatoes in just about any form except raw.
5. My favorite pizza is potato pizza (just like in Rome)
6. Although I'm 6'3", I'm absolutely horrible at basketball.
7. I've never seen the movie ET.

(4)
1. What does the prayer really say.
2. The New Liturgical Movement
3. The Crescat
4. The Hermeneutic of Continuity
5. The Orthometer
6. Scorpion Stalking Duck
7. Domine, da mihi hanc aquam!

(5) [in cyberspace]

RS

No comments: