Friday, February 16, 2007

Two Pro-Life Videos, Part II

Here are two very powerful videos that are very well done. Shows the reality of the personal consequences of abortion.

Thanks to dadwithnoisykids for pointing this out (and Cosmos-Liturgy-Sex where he found it).

Flipsyde's "Happy Birthday." (featuring Piper)


"Happy Birthday, I love you whoever you would have been."

This also inspired me to search out another pro-life video that I had posted here before, but whose link was "hijacked." Thankfully, I did find it on youtube.

Apparently, Nick Cannon's mother was contemplating an abortion, but changed her mind. I heard that this was actually quite a popular video on B.E.T.

Nick Cannon's "Can I Live?"


"What you want: morning sickness or the sickness of mourning?"

RS

1 comment:

dadwithnoisykids said...

Wow. In addition to not blogging, I have not been on the other blogs, so this is the first time I saw this. That is an incredibly powerful video. I hope Mr. Cannon always makes his mother proud.