Tuesday, September 12, 2006

With A Click Of The Button


With the click of a button, I managed to lose 30 minutes worth template changes. They weren't that complicated, but since I am just learning this stuff, I am only able to take baby steps. I guess I should first have said a prayer to Saint Isidore of Seville, the Patron of the Internet.

Eventually though, I have managed to (re)add links to my sidebar (this is a huge step for me), so now with a click of the button you can see some of my favorite blogs and sites. Please note, there is a blog section and then a link section below it as well.
UPDATE - Added some solid Religious Houses as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

With the click of a button, I managed to lose 30 minutes worth template changes.

Dude, Jesus saves.

So should you.

Roman Sacristan said...

[drum & cymbal]ba doomp, shhhhh.[/drum & cymbal]

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Thank you very much. You've been a great crowd.