Monday, November 19, 2007

Well, since you put it that way ...

Are we humans THAT gross?

It's been awhile since the last Monday levity.

Funny story in a "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" sort of way.

The original short story is by Terry Bisson, which won some type of short story sci-fi award.

"They're Made Out Of Meat"

I found out about it because someone made it into a short film, which also won an award.
I like the setting into which they put the story. The whole visualization is good. I just wish they hadn't cut out some of the lines from the story though. Still it is surreal-y funny:

(WARNING - one quick cuss word (an f-bomb) in film)



(I don't know why, but the only thing I would have added was a monkey for the guy in red. He just looks like he should have one.)

RS

No comments: