Thursday, November 08, 2007

Allergies stink!

.
So what's it take to take down a grizzly?


Apparently, something only this small.


Allergy season in this area has been absolutely horrible. My sinuses are just driving me nuts.


This year we literally had rain for May, June, and July, almost everyday, something that is not typical of a Texas summer. While the temperatures were much nicer this year than normal, it meant that the extra rain would help all the ragweed grow well.

And upon returning from my Rome pilgrimage, my body immediatly noticed it within 24 hours of returning.

For some reason, I have still been feeling something. After going to the doctor yesterday, I find out that mountain cedar is just starting to pick up. Today, I have been feeling better (the steroid shot and the antiboiotics probably help). But I don't like feeling like some type of druggie having been taking stuff for the last month now. But trying to get rest and waking up at the crack of 10:00 am is not very good for my personal productivity. As much as I like to rest and take it easy, I do hate days like today where I just don't do anything.



It's already 3:45pm, maybe I should consider getting cleaned up today.


I just hate the fact that Newton's first law of motion tends to be true for me today: "An object at rest tends to stay at rest unless acted upon by an external force."

I can't even come up with a clever blog topic. Oh, well, if you've gotten this far, I guess you have gotten enough entertainment.

RS

2 comments:

Histor said...

It's entertaining, yes...but I doubt it's healthy entertainment.

Histor

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're an "old bear" today because of the allergies. I'm praying for you, dear son.

God bless and Love, Mom