Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Good vs Evil Foosball

I came across a rather interesting foosball table. When I saw the title I thought it might be some home foosball table based on this classic soccer commercial from Nike with some of their sponsored soccer stars beating the forces of hell in a soccer match:



However, upon closer inspection it was a bit more interesting as it uses some real life and literary heros and villians. Interesting selection, a few are curious.

Good Team:
God, Mary Poppins, Ghandi,
Dr. Jekyll, Christopher Robin, Saint Francis of Assisi, Flash Gordon, Blessed Mother Theresa,
Saint Thomas More, Bobby Moore (a famous English footballer),
and Santa Claus

Evil Team:
Lucifer, Vlad the Impaler, Caligula,
Mr. Hyde, Pol Pot, Adolph Hitler, Idi Amin, Jack the Ripper,
Rosa Klebb (from From Russia with Love), Lady MacBeth,
and The Child Catcher (from Chitty-Chitty Bang Bang)




It's got Saint Francis, you gotta love it!

RS

3 comments:

Histor said...

It's got Mary Poppins...you gotta hate it.

Roman Sacristan said...

You have to admit, it's funny she is lined up opposite of Vlad the Impaler.

Histor said...

"Hey! No fair poking me with an umbrella! I don't have my huge impalers with me! OWWW!"