Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I'm a contributor

I'm not sure if I should be proud or ashamed, but I helped contribute to The Crescat's "Ugly Vestment Contest." The searching was VERY painful on the eyes. Man can be quite creative, but it's sad when that creativity is used for evil purposes.
(Thanks to those who helped me with a couple of submissions.)

Let's just say it's sad when this is a rather conservative vestment compared to the ones in the contest:


'Nuff said?

There are three categories:

1) Men's Vestments

2) Ladies Vestments

3) Stoles and Mitres

So go vote at The Crescat blog.

RS

1 comment:

Al said...

(After checking them out)
I'M BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I know what HELL looks like!