Friday, October 12, 2007

Power of Intercessory Prayer

Praying

I would just like to say a thanks to all the readers who have included me in their prayers. I know that some of the difficulties I have had to face lately have been made more possible to deal with through your help.

I continue to ask for prayers as another big situation has popped up in my life. It's something I don't feel very prepared to deal with, so I am going to need quite a bit of Divine help.

So, thanks again for your prayers and please keep them up. When I pray for all my family and friends, I include my readers as well in that.

RS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No problem...miss those translations for Sundays etc...



james aka jakub

Anonymous said...

we're praying!


The Davenports

Roman Sacristan said...

james aka jakub,
Yes, I have been bad about updating those. Like I said, things have been crazy. But you are right, I do need to try and get those up on Fridays. Bear with me [pun intended].