Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Blog Awards

OK, I've been a bit sheepish about promoting it, but I have been nominated in the best religion blog category.

Now, I don't think there is much chance of me winning, but part of this is that I would like to get enough votes to beat out some other non-Catholic blogs.

I first heard about these awards from a notice by Fr. Stephanos, OSB that at the time if his discovery, an athiest blog was #1 in the religion category. Thankfully, since then, it has dropped to #8.

And there is also rumor that some type of anti-Rome and anti-Church blog will be making some type of last minute effort to throw votes their way (i.e. registering with multiple fake accounts). So, I would encourage you to get out and vote for the good blogs in the Catholic blogosphere.

It's an odd voting system as you can vote for as many blogs as you would like. So it basically boils down to which religion has the greatest turnout.

The only inconvenience is that you have to register, but it is a pretty simple thing and you can do it easily here.

After that, you can vote for me here:

The Roman Sacristan vote page.

RS

No comments: